Are You A Dog Or Cat Person?
When talking to someone do you maintain eye contact?
- Yes, but it's often a little awkward
How often do you hug people?
- All the time!
- I'm not a very physical person
How do you feel about TV?
- I never watch TV
- My TV is constantly on, even if I'm not watching it
- I only turn on the TV when there is something I want to watch
- I watch a little TV, but not much
Which of these is your idea of a great night out?
- A book reading at a cafe
- A night out at the club
- A dinner with friends
- A romantic evening with a lover
Have you ever played a musical instrument?
- I'd rather read a book
- I am classically trained
- I play, but I don't like to do it in front of others
Have you ever made out with somebody you just met that day?
- No way!
- Once or twice
- All the time!
- I've wanted to a few times, but lost my nerve
How many times do you tell somebody you love them?
- From time to time
- Only when the other person says it first
How do you prefer to spend your Sunday mornings?
- Going to church
- Getting up early to exercise
- Having a nice long breakfast
- Sleeping in
What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
- Exchanging gifts
- Seeing family
- Cooking for others
- Going home after a stressful day with family
You're driving in your car and your favorite song comes on the radio. How do you react?
- I tap my feet along with the song
- I sing and dance like nobody's watching!
- I whistle or hum along
- I enjoy it in silence
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Cat or Dog Person Quiz
It’s obvious that canines and felines are different in many ways: Owning a dog is by nature a social experience, thanks to the need to walk them. On the other hand, the cat person enters into a longer contract, since cats generally live longer than dogs (though nowhere near as long as parrots, which is a whole other story). Is the cat owner someone you can trust for the long-haul commitment and quiet evenings at home?