How Awesome Is Your Dog?
How often does your dog bark?
- Never! Quiet as a mouse!
- Only when it senses danger.
- Only every now and then. Hey, it's a dog!
When you take your dog to the dog park, it spends most of its time...
- playing fetch.
- kind of milling around on its own.
- trying to hump other dogs.
- rolling around in poop.
It's the middle of the night, and you wake up to hear somebody creeping around outside your building. Your dog is...
- sitting between you and the door, growling.
- listening intently, trying to figure out what is going on.
- still asleep!
- cowering under the bed.
What's the coolest trick your dog can do?
- Roll over and play dead.
- Fetch me a beer when I ask.
When your pup needs to pee they...
- gently paw at the door.
- frantically pace around until you let them out.
- use the human toilet like a hero!
- find a nice spot on the living room carpet.
It's poopy time. Your dog...
- didn't quite make it outside. Time to grab the cleaning supplies...
- made it as far as the sidewalk.
- finds a nice clean patch of grass to do business.
- goes in the bushes where you "can't find it". Score!
It's dinner time. You fill up the dog bowl with some yummy kibble and lean down to place it on the floor. Your dog...
- sits patiently until you give permission to eat.
- waits for permission to eat, but nearly explodes in frantic anticipation.
- lunges for the bowl as soon as it touches the ground.
- already ate your dinner off the counter.
You need to run a quick errand, so you leave the dog in the house uncrated. During that time, your pup...
- sits and eagerly awaits your return.
- sleeps on the couch.
- barks and barks and barks.
- destroys the house.
You're taking your dog for a walk when you see that hottie from the gym. Your pup...
- flashes the most adorable puppy eyes you've ever seen. Thanks Bud!
- happily wags its tail to say hello.
- gives them a quick sniff and moves on.
- tries to take a bite out of their ankles.
You've just gone through a really depressing event like a breakup or job loss. Your dog...
- doesn't seem to notice. When's dinner?
- gets depressed with you.
- comes and sits next to you.
- licks the tears from your face before snuggling right into you.