It's your first week at your dream job. You wake up feeling groggy, your throat hurts and you wish the world would go away. You
- call up the boss and tell him you'll be a little late, but he tells you to stay home after he hears your weak voice
- call in sick.
- look in the mirror and smile at yourself and you instantly feel better!
- take some vitamins and deal with it.
- show up, but leave a little early
Your neighbor has an annoying dog that never stops barking. You
- give her a book with techniques to stop barking
- lavish the dog with some extra attention, and soon the barking stops
- invite her over for drinks one night, and when she hears her dog she is mortified & puts it into obedience school
- do nothing. It's a dog; and dogs bark!
- pound on her door and demand she get rid of it
You step on the scale and realize you've gained twenty pounds! You
- joke around about it with friends, but are secretly embarrassed
- cry quietly when you are by yourself & then dedicate yourself to a healthier lifestyle
- start a rigid diet and exercise obsessively until the weight comes off
- get grumpy with everyone around you and start a crash diet
- embrace your new curves and buy some new clothes
The best way to deal with a break up is
- cut the person out of your life completely
- wipe the slate clean and move on
- hang out with some good friends
- to try and become friends if possible
- to bitch and complain to whomever will listen
When you go to the book store, the section you hit first is
- best sellers
- historical non-fiction
A friend just had a baby. You thought all babies were suppose to be cute, but hers just isn't. You
- tell her the baby looks very healthy
- gush over the baby and tell her he's adorable because he is!
- make silly faces at him and your heart melts when he looks up at you
- introduce yourself to the baby and then avoid looking at him
- say he looks just like his father
Your lab partner has slacked off and you basically did the entire end of the final project by yourself. You
- joke with him about how it was the easiest "A" he's ever gotten
- tell him to take his name off the project. He did nothing; he gets nothing.
- hand it in with both your names and are happy when it comes back with an "A"
- make a detailed list of what tasks you did versus what tasks your partner did & hand it in with the project
- guilt him into confessing his slackdom to the teacher so you get full credit
The job of your dreams is
- a stand-up comedian
- a statistic collector
- a judge
- a lawyer
- a positivity guru
Your friend gives you a kitten for a birthday present, however you are allergic to cats. You
- start taking meds for the sneezes and keep the kitty because she's sooo cute!
- give it back and demand a new gift.
- explain you are allergic and tell her pets aren't the best gifts to give.
- keep the kitten even though it puts you through hell
- sneeze loudly in front of her until she realizes you're allergic and takes the kitten back.
It's a beautiful day and your friend wants you to take the day off. You
- tell her "no way" and wonder how she can live with herself
- don't think twice about it, but you do have a nagging guilty feeling all day
- compromise and take half the day off & enjoy the beauty of the day with her
- want to, but convince her to wait until after work to do something
- take the day off with out any guilt. You deserve it!
Your new room mate NEVER stops talking. You
- tell her you enjoy quiet time and ask her to respect that, please!
- reach your breaking point & tell her to shut-up one day
- ask her if she has an "off" button- and you're only joking a little
- turn up your ipod whenever she's talking and soon she gets the message
- enjoy her enthusiasm and you get along wonderfully
When you are feeling blue you
- turn your frown upside down and put on a happy face
- don't let the world catch you crying
- isolate yourself
- watch a comedy
- are unbearable to be around