Which Peanuts Character Are You?
At a school formal, the dance floor suddenly clears out for solos! You...
- Grab your group of friends and jump in!
- Wouldn't know--you never went to dances.
- Push your friend into the circle and get everyone to chant his name.
- Stay against the wall you've been against all night.
- Do a dance you invented just now.
You make a day of going to the modern art museum, but this month they're showing an exhibit of solid white canvases. You...
- Paint them.
- Think they're not art.
- Think they're kind of cool.
- Adore them! They're existential brilliance!
- Don't really get it.
Which of these movies is your favorite?
- 13 Going On 30
- A Clockwork Orange
- Die Hard
- Alice in Wonderland
You use your cell phone primarily...
- To order food and arrange plans.
- As a calculator, camera, or alarm clock.
- For trying to contact alien civilizations.
- To text your friends late into the night.
- To weigh down your pocket! You prefer just to talk face-to-face.
Which of these musical events would you prefer to go to?
- A Mahler symphony
- The Spice Girls reunion
- A barnyard hoedown
- A battle of the bands
- A doo-wop concert
By some fluke, you become a god in your next life. Your first act is...
- Destroying Earth and starting a new, improved world.
- Converting everyone to a religion that worships you!
- Making the weather sunny all the time.
- Making square trees and purple people.
- Bringing peace to all.
When you work, you like to...
- Work alone and avoid all distractions.
- Listen to music or watch television.
- Work with a buddy or two; sometimes they'll catch things you miss.
- Make someone else do it for you; you have better things to do.
Your dream job is one in which you get to...
- Work from home.
- Motivate people to make a difference.
- Work with the most distinguished thinkers in your field.
- Have a lot of power and control.
- Express yourself and play with ideas.
A great second date is...
- A play in the city.
- Ice skating.
- Jello wrestling.
- Your place or mine?
You are on the last question of a personality quiz. You...
- Are a little nervous to get the results.
- Are pretty sure you know what the results will be.
- Does anyone really take these things seriously?
- Purposefully answered all the questions wrong!
- Are excited and can't wait to take another quiz.