Which Schitt’s Creek Character Are You?
If you lived in Schitt's Creek, what local site would you frequent?
- Town Hall, of course.
- Anywhere I could be the center of attention.
- Somewhere quiet where I could work...like the motel, maybe?
- My house.
- Rose Apothecary
What do you look for in a career?
- I would like a job where I get to express my creativity while still being in charge.
- I don't really want a job. I'm fine with others paying for me.
- I need a career that lets me be the center of attention and share my many gifts with the world.
- I like being in charge and making decisions.
- Anything quiet and remotely interesting, like something in academics or research. Or a library.
In your group of friends, what role do you play?
- I'm the one who's up for anything, and the life of the party.
- I'm a bit of a jokester, but I'm always there to help my friends out.
- I love to organize our outings and get-togethers.
- I'm everyone's confidant, and always there to comment on what's going on.
- I often find myself reeling my friends in when they're about to do something crazy.
What are you most proud of?
- My personal style. It's how I show who I am to the world.
- My strong relationships with others
- My family
- My intelligence and the fact that I have a mind of my own
- My ability to lead
- My taste
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing those I care about most.
- Being unsuccessful and not living up to my own expectations for myself.
- An outsider challenging my power
- Not being seen or appreciated
- People not liking me and being alone
- Losing--or never having--my own identity
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- In a small college town or in a cottage in a forest. Or underground.
- A big city with tons of culture, like New York or Paris.
- Where I grew up!
- Somewhere glamorous and beautiful, like the French Riviera or Malibu.
- Anywhere my family is, but a city with like-minded people would be great.
- Someplace exotic but accessible to travel so I could explore new places easily.
What's your favorite TV series?
- Mad men
- The Conners
- Too Hot to Handle
- Days of Our Lives
- Sex and the City
- Arrested Development
How about your favorite movie?
- Oh, Brother Where Art Thou?
- Gone with the Wind
- The Devil Wears Prada
- The Thin Man
- You've Got Mail
How do you spend your free time?
- Visiting cool new galleries and restaurants
- I love singing for people.
- Going out and socializing
- Drinking beer and hanging out with my friends
What is a life goal of yours?
- I'd love to publish a book.
- I want to start a successful business all on my own.
- To leave my town and make a name for myself.
- I want to travel to every country in the world.
- I just want to have a better relationship with my family.
- To become celebrated and respected in my field.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Schitt's Creek Character
Schitt's Creek is a Canadian television show that ran on CBC from 2015 to 2020 for six seasons. Although season 1 wasn't a breakout hit, by its final season, Schitt's Creek was one of the most popular comedy series on TV--Canadian or otherwise. Created by Eugene and Dan Levy (who also starred in Schitt's Creek as Johnny and David Rose), the series became a critical success, and swept the Emmy awards after its final season, winning all the major acting awards as well as Best Comedy Series.
Schitt's Creek follows the Rose family, made up of the very successful businessman Johnny Rose, his actress wife Moira Rose (Catherine O'Hara), and their children David Rose and Alexis Rose (Annie Murphy). When Johnny's business partner loses all of their assets, the family is forced to move to a motel in a small town called Schitt's Creek where they form strong bonds with the residents and forge identities beyond their former affluent circles.