Which Smurf Are You?
You're at your cousin's wedding and no one is up and dancing yet. You...
- grab your date and go out to the middle of the dance floor, time to lead!
- look around awkwardly and wait for someone else to start dancing
- wait for a slow song to come on and then ask the hottie beside you to dance
- tell the DJ to put on the song YMCA and start strutting your stuff!
- you get a Congo line going and soon the room is rocking!
Your car stalls and you are in the middle of nowhere. Your cell phone is dead, so you...
- find the car manual, study it, find what's wrong, and fix it.
- wait to flag the next car that you see coming
- look under the hood and immediately see the problem. You are on the road again in about fifteen minutes.
- relax, knowing it was a good idea to have a GPS put in the car with a lifeline to Triple A.
- try to fix the engine, but actually make it worse. Much worse...
You are so bored with your bedroom! You decide it is time for change and you...
- pick out a bold red and love it!
- find the brightest yellow you can and make your room into a sunshine paradise
- decide to go sophisticated and classy
- rearrange the furniture and get some new sheets
- study about 20 paint samples and do some research about color and it's affect on moods
Your best friend tells you she's moving four hours away. You...
- make a scrapbook of all the good times you've had together and leave a bunch of blank pages to fill in with all the days to come
- start crying immediately and plan a major goodbye party
- thank God for Facebook!
- vow to visit her. Your friendship is worth the long drive
- will miss her terribly, but you know a friendship like yours can never be hurt by distance.
There has been a massive heat wave for about a week. Your most likely course of action is...
- head to the beach and spend the day catching waves
- stay in your apartment with AC full blast
- drink as much water as you can to stay hydrated
- personally go check on your grandparents
- invite everyone over for a pina colada pool party!
The best way to see a movie is...
- grabbing your pals and jamming into the car to go to the drive-in
- going to the theatre for a matinee
- with a good friend!
- on your big screen TV with the surround sound blaring
- you'd rather read the book instead of see the movie
You have been given the opportunity to choose one super power to possess for 24 hours. You choose...
- to go back in time
- to be invisible
- to be a speed reader
- to fly!
- to be super strong!
Your sister needs you to look after her three kids for the weekend. You...
- rent a bunch of movies & make popcorn!
- take them to the museum to see dinosaur bones
- get tickets to the fair and let them eat as much cotton candy as they want!
- set up a tent in the backyard and tell them not-too-spooky stories around a campfire
- spend the weekend getting to know them better and are sad when they leave
You go to an amusement park with the gang. Your favorite part of the whole day is...
- crashing and smashing on the bumper boats
- screaming until your voice is gone on the scariest roller coasters....you hate them, but you love them!
- going on the Ferris wheel and looking for your house from the top
- taking pictures and just hanging out with your friends
- playing games and winning a stuffed animal for your crush
Sundays were meant for...
- shutting the world out. It is just "me" time!
- crafting and creating masterpieces!
- going to church
- shopping and gabbing with your best friends
- catching up on housework.
You invite a bunch of friends to go to the mall. When you are there you see someone you totally forgot to invite! You...
- call her later to say you are an idiot and you're sorry
- call out her name and beckon for her to come over
- ask her to join you and apologize for forgetting her
- don't know what to do. She walks by and you just look the other way.
- gasp and duck behind a display and stay hidden until she disappears
You've just had a very stressful day at work. You are looking forward to finally getting home and relaxing. When you get there you...
- write in your journal for an hour and get all your worries out on paper
- call up a friend and fill her in on all the nastiness of your day
- pull on your sweats and do some Pilates
- put on some soothing music, get some vanilla scented bubble bath
- grab your paint brushes and let your creativity wash away the stress on canvas