Which UFC Fighter Are You?
How much trash talking do you do on weekly basis?
- I don’t talk trash because I respect people
- Not much - I’m too badass to need to talk trash
- I get into it sometimes, but it’s all in good fun
- Shut your face, you got nothing!
You like to party?
- Partying doesn’t fit into my life
- A bit, here and there
- Alright, I get a little out of control sometimes… it’s true
- Why, you buying?
What do you love most about life?
- Making others laugh
- Learning about the world and myself
- The wild adventures…
- Winning...at everything
You’ve gotten into a silly argument with a person about the price of nachos. You still have the receipt in your pocket – there is no way they can win now. What happens next?
- I relentlessly taunt them into betting a large sum and then embarrass the crap out of them
- I play along for a short while before busting out the receipt and laughing it off
- I quickly and politely reveal the receipt (perhaps with a slight smirk)
Your friend has a few DVDs at their place and asks you to pick one. Which do you put on?
- A recent Hollywood blockbuster – MUST SEE SPLOSIONS!
- "Taxi Driver"
- "The Dark Knight"
- "Life of Pi"
One phrase to describe yourself… GO:
- I never quit
- A student of life
- I put on a good show
- Don’t f*** with me!
An acquaintance has been on your nerves for quite some time now. With each passing moment, they seem to grow more cocky and annoying, and you are now standing chest to chest with them. What happens next?
- I call them out on their BS, powerful yet succinct
- I try to negotiate some peace
- This would never happen because I would have already slapped them silly long before…
What is the key to your own success?
Which animal are you most like?
- Injured bear
- English Bulldog… with multiple personalities