Share this on Facebook
Should the minimum wage be raised to $15/hr nationwide?
- A higher minimum wage would only raise the price of everything
- The US should abolish the minimum wage system altogether
- Low-wage workers deserve higher pay, but I don't know about $15
- If wages reflected inflation, the current minimum wage would be well over $15
Do you believe a low tax rate for corporations would help the economy?
- If corporations were taxed at a lower rate, they will create jobs and pay their employees more.
- I think higher taxes probably impedes job growth
- Trickle-down economics is a fallacy designed to make the rich richer
- I think there are arguments to be made for both sides
Should the US maintain its current level of defense spending?
- We need to remove ourselves from armed conflict altogether
- We should increase defense spending
- We should cut our defense budget
- We should limit defense spending but still maintain a strong military
How do you think the US should deal with immigration?
- Grant amnesty to all undocumented immigrants
- Deport all 11 million illegal immigrants, build a wall along the Mexican border
- We need comprehensive reforms, starting with the DREAM Act and a path to citizenship
- We should deport illegal immigrants and establish a guest-worker program
Should the US government provide tuition-free public universities and healthcare for all?
- The US can not afford to provide such privileges
- Obamacare is a step in the right direction, but I don't know about free everything
- Healthcare and college should be completely private enterprises
- Education and health care are basic human rights
Does the 2nd Amendment need to be reviewed and/or revised?
- No, I believe in absolute gun ownership
- I believe in stricter background checks, but that's about it
- Handguns and hunting rifles are fine, but let's get rid of assault weapons
- The 2nd Amendment should be repealed
Do you believe the government should take a larger role in providing a support system for those in need?
- Expanding welfare, jobs programs, and access to education would be a good start
- The poor have to pull themselves out of poverty through hard work
- Welfare encourages unemployment, and all social programs should be cut
- I think things are fine the way they are now
- The government should provide a minimum basic income
How do you feel about workers' unions?
- All American workers should be unionized
- Some unions have too much power, others not so much
- Unions are bad for the economy, obstruct growth, and should be dismantled
- Workers' unions are the anchor of the middle class
Should we encourage Congress to close Social Security loopholes, and shrink the size of the system?
- The system is unsustainable, and needs to be fixed
- It is not the government's responsibility to ensure retirement for its citizens
- We should expand social security by raising the ceiling on taxable income
- People are living longer so sacrifices will have to be made
Choose a president whose policies coincide most with yours:
- Bill Clinton
- George W. Bush
- Ronald Reagan
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Dwight D. Eisenhower