Share this on Facebook
Which of these was a rule on Fantasy Island?
- Guests must leave at the end of their fantasy
- No shirt, no shoes... no service!
- Once a fantasy begins it can't be stopped
- Guests can't die on the Island
Which actress was "discovered" and cast by Aaron Spelling after her performance in the episode, "My Fair Pharaoh?"
- Linda Evans in Dynasty
- Victoria Principal in Dallas
- Joan Collins in Dynasty
- Heather Locklear in T.J. Hooker
In two classic episodes, with whom does Mr. Roarke famously butt heads?
- An evil clone of himself
- Jack the Ripper
- The Devil
- Captain Stubing from "The Love Boat"
The enigmatic Mr. Roarke's origin story is largely unknown, but the show often hinted that he was _______.
- An alien
- An angel
- A highly-advanced android
- Merely an illusion conjured by the Island's supernatural forces
In addition to his successful run as Mr. Roarke, Ricardo Montalbán had a long movie career. What out of this world role is he best known for?
- Tarzan in "Tarzan, The Ape Man"
- Khan in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan"
- Emiliano Zapata in "Viva Zapata!"
- Fidel Castro in "The Godfather Part II"
During the series' run Mr. Roarke twice granted Tattoo a fantasy; in one he wanted to paint like Toulouse-Latrec, what was the other?
- He wanted to "be big"
- He wanted to be Mr. Roarke
- He wanted to be a detective like Sherlock Holmes
- He wanted to be a "love god"
While the price changed as the series progressed, in the first season how much did guests pay to live out their fantasies?
- Guests paid with their souls
In the opening sequence of Fantasy Island, Tattoo yells, "Da plane! Da Plane!" What else does he do?
- He cranks up an air raid siren
- He calls Mr. Roarke on "the red phone"
- He tells everyone to "smile"
- He climbs a bell tower and rings the bell
The show was mostly filmed on a lot in Burbank, but the stock footage of the island was shot where?
- The U.S Virgin Islands
- Catalina Island
In the final season of the show Tattoo was replaced by another "sidekick." What was his name?