Where would you rather be right now?
- Watching a movie
Ever been skinny dipping?
- Nope and never will
- Nope, but it’s on my list of things to do
When someone tells you what they think you should do, your first instinct is to...
- follow their advice.
- listen and weigh their words carefully.
- ignore them completely.
- do the exact *opposite* of whatever they think I should do.
Have you ever had “sexual relations” in a public place?
- Well, sort of...
- I'd like to, maybe...
- Oh yeah!
- I'm pleading the fifth...
How do you plan for a big trip?
- I plan out every last detail
- I usually have some idea of where to go and what to do
- I just play it by ear and see where life takes me!
- I’ve never taken a big trip…
While traveling overseas, a local recommends a food cart that looks a bit questionable. But you are REALLY hungry. What do you do?
- Sorry… no intention of getting sick on this trip
- I might sample a bite or two…
- You only live once: Time to pig out!
Finish the sentence: Halloween is...
- only for kids.
- totally lame.
- kinda fun...
- an excellent excuse to dress up and act irresponsibly!
Your friend is throwing a potentially wild cocktail party on Saturday night. Your other friend is planning a quiet outdoor get together on Sunday morning. What do you do?
- I go to the cocktail party and ditch the get together because... FUN!
- I prefer the idea of a nice quiet Sunday, so no cocktail party for me.
- I can do both, I’ll just make sure I leave the party early and sober!
- I can party as hard as I want AND make it to the Sunday morning get together!
An old friend shows up with some vague plan to go skydiving in the middle of the African desert. What do you think?
- Love it, let's make it happen!
- I might need some more convincing.
- Sounds too dangerous and crazy to me.
- I think I should talk him out of doing this…