Which Classic American Beer Are You?
You're at the store, and buy a $1 can of beer with a $5 bill. The clerk gives you $9 in change. What do you do?
- Give the extra money back
- I'd keep the money but feel guilty
- Nice! Bonus for me!
- Tell the clerk I gave them $20 and need another ten bucks
Where would you rather go for a night out?
- A cool, off-the-beaten-track bar
- A big house party
- The VIP lounge or a nice restaurant
- The home of a close family member or friend
- The great outdoors
You're at the bar after work, and you discover that your co-worker, Steve, has been badmouthing you to the boss. What do you do?
- Ignore it
- Buy Steve a beer and try to show him I'm more valuable as a friend
- Punch Steve right in his dumb face
- Start spreading my own rumors about Steve!
- My boss? I am the boss
Which president would you most like to share a brewski with?
- Abe Lincoln
- George Washington
- Jimmy Carter
- Bill Clinton
- Teddy Roosevelt
You and your buddies are piling in the car to go to the bar. Where are you?
- In the passenger seat, choosing the music
- In one of the back seats, chatting with my buddies
- Passed out in the trunk, I started drinking early
You've won a case of ice-cold brews, plus free tickets to one of these events. Where do you go?
- Stanley Cup Playoffs
- A heavy metal festival
- An improv comedy festival
- The Super Bowl
- The World Series
Time to pick up a six-pack. How do you get there?
- A horse-drawn carriage, pulled by a team of Clydesdales
To get your beer money, you need to work. What do you look for in a job?
- Great co-workers
- To be in charge
- To be left alone to do what I want
- Please, there's got to be a better way to get money than getting a job!
After waking up from a hangover, you decide to get your life together. What's your number one priority?
- Having a great family life
- Professional success
- Inner happiness
- Can you get back to me on this? I'm gonna have another beer first
Finally, imagine it's your birthday. (If it really is your birthday, happy birthday!) What would make you most happy? (besides beer of course...)
- A lot of awesome presents
- A lot of people at my party
- Partying so hard I can't remember
- For nobody to know it's my birthday - I hate parties!
- Relaxing with a small group of friends and family