What is your favorite cuisine?
- Indian/Southeast Asian
- African/Middle Eastern
- American/ Southern
If you could be a sea creature, which would you be?
- A whale
- A shark
- An octopus
- A saltwater crocodile
- A manta ray
- A dolphin
You're out at the bar, what kind of wings do you order?
- The kind of wings that I have to sign an insurance waiver to eat
What do you think of when you hear the word "hot"?
- The beach
- The desert
- A bath
Hi! I'll be your server. Can I start you off with something to drink?
- I'll have a Coke
- What kind of beer do you have?
- Can I see your wine list?
- Coffee, please
- Can I get something with copious amounts of alcohol in it?
Well, now a good many of you have a hangover. How do you get rid of it?
- Hair of the dog!
- I take a couple aspirin and drink a bathtub full of water
- I plow through the greasiest food I can find
- A freezing cold shower is the only way to go
- Must. Have. Caffeine.
Buffet! Which of these bugs would you eat if you had to eat one?
Where do you look when you're talking to someone?
- I look them in the eye
- I look at their mouth
- I look somewhere behind them
- I look at my feet
- I look into their soul
When people open your fridge do they marvel at your condiment collection?
- Yes, I'm kind of a condiment hoarder
- Not really, I only have a few
- No, but they marvel at my beverage collection
Finally, what are your feelings on the spork?
- It's a fine piece of American engineering
- It's a utensil for kids so they don't put an eye out
- It's silly and diminishes the gravitas of cutlery
- He's my favorite wizard in that Star Wars thing
- I've no idea what a spork is