What decade would you most like to have grown up in?
- The 1920s
- The 1960s
- The 1980s
- The 2020s! I'm always looking to the future
How do you feel about art museums?
- They are great opportunities to learn
- Only if it's modern art
- Only if it's NOT modern art
- It's a nice building to practice my graffiti on!
How many languages do you speak?
- More than 2
- The language of love, baby!
What type of music would you most likely listen to while driving?
- Jazz and swing
- Soft love ballads
- Rock n' roll
- The latest hits
What are your plans for the weekend?
- Dancing, drinking, loving!
- I'm going to a pro-environment rally
- Some sports game
- I'll be at home curled up with a good book
- I could tell you but I'd have to eliminate you
How do you feel about school?
- An education is important to get a good job
- It's a great place to meet people
- It is the backbone of our society
- It's a good place to socialize
What is the most important issue facing the world?
- World peace
- The loss of values in society
- Who cares?
- Saving the Earth
- Protecting kids from danger
Which of these things did you enjoy most during childhood?
- Playing silly games such as spin the bottle
- Learning about civilizations past
- Hanging out with friends
- Breaking the law
Which sport would you most likely participate in?
- Flag football
- Wrestling - especially with somebody cute!
- Drag racing
What kind of musician would you most likely be?
- A classically trained pianist
- A country crooner
- A folk singer
- A singer in a hip indie band
- A rapper
- A guitar player in a rock band