While sleeping, you hear some creaking coming from the kitchen downstairs. You...
- Rev up your chainsaw, it's robber-sawing time.
- Bark like a pit bull.
- Ignore it. It's probably just the wind.
- Call the cops at once!
- Pull the sheets over your head.
You realize that you forgot to write that big paper due in an hour! You...
- Ask for a really long extension.
- Put on your sharpest outfit and see if your professor is interested in a student-teacher relationship.
- Sit down and write as fast as you can. And triple-space it.
- Wet your eyes and prepare a story about your dying great-aunt.
- Print out an erotic story from the Internet.
When flipping through TV channels, you usually stop when you...
- See a hot and/or half-naked celebrity.
- Can't stand the noise anymore and reach for a good book.
- Get to the Science Channel
- Get to HBO.
- See "The Real World" is on.
Your neighbor is playing his awful music way too loud. You...
- Put in earplugs, cry silently, and write a letter to the manager.
- Learn to enjoy it; it's kind of catchy, actually.
- Pull the fire alarm and evacuate the entire building.
- Go knock on his door to tell him his music is both loud and awful.
- Play your music much, much, louder, and put the speaker against the wall.
If you could be in the circus, you would like to be a/n...
- Animal trainer.
Your internship in the city lets out an hour early, leaving you with some time to kill. You go...
- To see that blockbuster you've been waiting for.
- Try out a new restaurant.
- Home to catch up on sleep.
Your mother's side of the family is coming over for dinner, but you haven't had time to clean the house yet! You...
- Just smile really big. What's important is that family is together.
- Put a tablecloth in the backyard. Voila: picnic!
- Welcome them to your Cleaning and Cooking Party.
- Call a catering company and a maid service.
- Do your best to dust and throw together some sort of leftover medley.
If you could live the life of one of these actors, you would choose to be...
- Reese Witherspoon
- George Clooney
- Johnny Depp
- Judi Dench
- Bruce Willis
You agree to meet a blind date at a nice restaurant, but when he/she arrives you realize he/she is three times your age! You...
- Explain you're uncomfortable and apologize profusely.
- Make subtle jokes about the age difference all night.
- Scream and run from the table.
- Smile politely and wait for the emergency call you've arranged to have your friend give you.
- Try to seduce him/her... you could get used to the expensive food!
Back in elementary school when kickball teams were being chosen, you...
- Were team captain.
- Were chosen first.
- Skipped P.E.
- Didn't play. You were the cheerleader!
- Got picked last.