Share this on Facebook
When someone is being overly dramatic about a situation, you...
- Tend to stay out of it
- Get angry and annoyed
- Try to figure out the meaning behind it
- Give advice, and hopefully lead them to a better path of understanding
The person you love reveals they have cheated on you. They apologize and promise not to do it again. You...
- Take a break from the relationship to think
- Follow my gut
- End the relationship
- Remain calm and work through it
Your neighbor says they will give you $100 to housesit while they are on vacation. When they return, they only have $75, and explain they've spent more than expected while away. You...
- Stand up for myself
- I am understanding
- Accept what I'm given, but won't do it again
- Try to discuss a payment plan
Your favorite thing to watch on TV is...
- News and documentaries
- Cooking and gardening
- Reality TV
How do you like to dance?
- Something slow, like a waltz
- Upbeat, but tasteful – salsa
- Bumping and grinding
During an overwhelming day at work, what do you do during your lunch break to relax?
- Eat with friends or coworkers
- Get aggression out by squeezing a stress-ball or working out
- Read and relax
You turn on the TV and see that UFOs have been spotted in your city. How do you react?
- Change the channel
- Prepare for an alien invasion
- Research and learn about the possibilities of extraterrestrial life
- Breathe, everything is going to be okay
After winning the lottery, what's the first thing you buy?
- A vacation
- A new, fast car
- Presents for loved ones
- Nothing, I'd invest
Who do you turn to most when you have a problem?
- The Internet or reading material
- My family