You find a lost kitten on the street. What do you do?
- I'm too busy to care!
- Find someone to take care of it
- Take it to a rescue shelter
- Cuddle and make sure it's okay
You’re invited to a fancy tea party. How do you behave?
- I charm the host and get caught in the coat closet
- I always steal one thing from everyplace I go
- I gossip with the other guests and find out their secrets
- Go and have a great time! I love tea parties!
Time for some TV watching! Which might you watch?
- Comedy Central
- The Weather Channel
There's a huge sale at your local department store. You:
- Find what I want and switch the price tag with something cheaper
- I always wear the same outfit, so I just see if that’s on sale
- Walk through the store randomly picking out items to buy
- Just people watch until I see something I like
You’re on a first date. What happens?
- I tell a lot of jokes and hope my date finds me funny
- Ask a lot of questions and don't share much about myself
- Talk a lot about myself and don't ask many questions
- I get some!
You just got a job promotion. From now on you'll be the:
- Lead writer for a romance magazine
- Head lumberjack
- Construction worker
- Chief architect
- Morgue attendant
If you had to pick one, which concert might you attend?
- R. Kelly
- Rob Zombie
- Wu-Tang Clan
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Maroon 5
You’re headed out for a vacation! Where's your ideal destination?
- Somewhere I can party!
- A quiet lakeside cabin
- I prefer a staycation
- Anywhere in Europe
You're having soup, and you see a fly floating in the bowl. How do you react?
- I attempt to rescue the fly
- I watch the fly drown
- I eat it anyway
- I calmly explain the situation and get my meal for free
Of the following, which is your favorite movie?
- The Bridges of Madison County
- Love Actually
- The Goonies
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Sound of Music