Are You In The Friendzone?
Does your friend try on clothes in front of you?
- Yes, then they ask for my opinion
- Every opportunity they get
- I wish they did
- Yes, I might as well be their mom
Does your friend crack sexual jokes with you?
- Yes, but they never involve me
Is your friend excited for you when you have a romantic relationship?
- Yes, they're happy for me
- No, they don't seem to have an opinion
- No, they dislike the person I'm dating
- Yes, they seem relieved
What need do you fill in your friend's life?
- Back-up date
- Errand person
- They reach out when they are feeling lonely
Was there an initial attraction?
- Yes, but we didn't act on it and the window of opportunity has slammed shut
- The lust has built gradually over time
- On my part
- Ugh, no
Is your friend involved with someone?
- Yes, and the person my friend is seeing hates me
- Yes, and they feel bad for me because I'm still single
- Not at the moment
- Yes, a mutual friend
Have you ever slept over?
- Yes, in another room
- Yes, in the same bed (platonically, of course)
- Yes ;)
Do they discuss their love life with you?
- No, thank goodness
- Yes, and it turns me on
- Yes, because I can offer critical gender perspective
- In horrifying detail
Have you met their family?
- My friend's parents are relieved they're not dating me
- Yes, and my friend's parents wish they were dating me instead
- I'm their "pretend" significant other
- We talk all the time
When you go out who pays?
- We split the bill
- We alternate who pays
- They mostly pay
- I mostly pay
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
The friend zone is a situation in which one member of a friendship wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation for the rejected person. This is a metaphorical hell for men. It is typically initiated by a guy asking out a girl and her saying "Oh, I only see you as a friend.".