Are You Too Old To Live At Home?
Do you steal your parents' booze?
- No, I'm not old enough to drink
- All the time
- I can afford my own
- Only if I'm already drunk
Do you get yelled at often?
- Whenever I get detention
- I'm an angel
- Only if I come home drunk
- Only because of my bad hearing
Who pays for your haircuts?
- My parents
- I don't get haircuts, I'm going bald
- I do
- I get free haircuts from student barbers
What time do you wake up on Christmas morning?
- The crack of dawn
- Whatever time my little brother wakes me
- 8 AM, like every other day
Can you cook?
- Only instant noodles
- Does toast count?
- I order delivery
- Mom insists on cooking for me
Who is in the poster on your bedroom wall?
- The Beatles
- I'm too old for posters
- The Simpsons
Who did you last go on vacation with?
- My friends
- My parents
- My significant other
Are you allowed to bring friends over?
- As long as they have their parent's permission
- No, my parents don't like my friends
- Yes, but I don't
- Only for dinner parties
In what room do you spend most of your time?
- The study
- My bedroom
- The basement
- The kitchen
Do you ever threaten to move out?
- Yes, all the time
- I'm quite comfortable where I am
- Only in extreme anger
- My parents threaten to kick me out