Which “Criminal Minds” Character Are You?
______ is the best teacher.
- A mentor
How do you handle grief?
- Hold it in and never let it show
- Let it all out in a tsunami of tears
- Go to a counselor
- Seek out the help of my family or a friend
- Bury myself in my work
Can you keep a secret?
- Yes, I pride myself on it
- Most of the time, but it depends on who I'm keeping it from
- Sometimes, but it had better be necessary
- NO! Don't tell me anything please!
Do you believe people can change?
- Yes, but they have to want it for themselves
- Yes, but only superficially
- No, they can only change their circumstances
- No, once a dirtbag, always a dirtbag
How would you describe your relationship status?
- I'm married
- I'm widowed
- I'm divorced
- I'm single, but looking
- I'm single and happy that way
Nature or nurture?
- Nature, people are shaped by their genetic make-up
- Nurture, people are shaped by their environment
What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I'm already exactly what I want to be
- A professional athlete
- An author
- A professor
- An artist
Quick! Black or white?
- I need more time!
Which of these is your greatest fear?
- Public speaking
Which of these is your best character trait?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Criminal Minds Characters
Criminal Minds is an American police procedural crime drama television series. It tells the story of a group of behavioral profilers who work for the FBI as members of its Behavioral Analysis Unit. The team focuses on profiling criminals, called the "unsub" or "unknown subject", as well as victimology, in the investigation of crimes. The show follows the team as they work in various cases and tackle their personal struggles.