Myers-Briggs: Are You Sensing Or Intuitive?
How do you tend to remember events from your past?
- Very well, I can even remember the clothes that people were wearing!
- Pretty well, but usually I need some sort of trigger, like the same feeling, smell, or taste
- I don't do very well with events unless they are big ones, like weddings or graduations
- I can't even remember where I met my best friend or my mom's birthday
When you see a wishing well do you throw a penny in and make a wish?
- No way! I have thought about fishing the quarters out though...
- Sure, I like to believe in luck.
- If I have a few spare coins on me. It can't hurt, right?
- Always. I have a pair of lucky underwear too!
Which is your biggest pet peeve when driving?
- Drivers that insist on going the speed limit in the fast lane
- Cars that cannot stay in their own lane
- People who speed
- People who do not use their turn signal
Pick a job:
- Lawyer or Judge
Which statement do you most relate to?
- Sometimes I have trouble focusing on the task at hand
- I wish it were easier for me to go with the flow of things
- I wish I took more chances
- Sometimes I have a hard time seeing the big picture
When you cook do you use a recipe?
- Sometimes, most of the dishes I make have been in my family for years
- Not usually, I cook by taste and smell
- I don't like to cook
- Usually, I would feel lost without a list of ingredients
Which of these words best describe you?
If you were starting a new project, which of the following would be your first step?
- I'd make a to-do list of everything that needs to get done
- Begin by working on the aspects that I'm naturally good at
- Write down my top goals for the project
- Establish milestones so I can measure my progress
When someone around you is upset can you easily tell why?
- Usually, I'm pretty good at reading people
- Not really, unless they tell me directly
- Only close friends and family
- Most of the time, but sometimes I miss the signs
You are offered a job at an unproven startup company, how do you feel?
- Cautiously optimistic
- Concerned, I prefer something with more stability
- Excited, think of all the possibilities!
- No thanks, those things rarely succeed
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Sensing vs Intuition Test
Sensing is paying attention to physical reality, what I see, hear, touch, taste, and smell. I'm concerned with what is actual, present, current, and real. I notice facts and I remember details that are important to me. Intuition is Paying the most attention to impressions or the meaning and patterns of the information I get. I would rather learn by thinking a problem through than by hands-on experience