Myers-Briggs: Are You Judging Or Perceiving?
Do you like to work from a to-do list?
- Yes, I don't know how I would get anything done without them!
- Usually, if I have a lot to accomplish in a short period of time
- Rarely, everything will get done eventually
- Sometimes, I generally just grab a scrap of paper nearby and jot down something quickly
Which vacation appeals to you the most?
- Visiting friends and family I haven't seen in a while
- An all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean
- Backpacking through Europe
- Anywhere, buy me a ticket and I'll be there!
Which of the following statements most accurately describes your work style?
- I like to see how the day unfolds and adjust accordingly
- I work best when under pressure
- I complete the most critical tasks and leave the rest for later
- I can't relax until completing everything I planned to do
At your worst, how would you be described?
Which milestone do you look forward to the most?
- Financial security
- Getting married... eventually
- A big promotion at work
- It changes every week
Do you tend to procrastinate?
- Always, I work better under pressure anyway
- Often, especially if I have a lot on my plate
- Rarely, I try to plan things out well
- Never, I hate putting things off until the last minute, it stresses me out!
Which of the following statements do you most identify with?
- Variety is the spice of life
- A place for everything and everything in its place
- The early bird gets the worm
- Take time to stop and smell the roses
Do you like surprises?
- I love them! So much excitement and fun.
- It depends on whether it's a good surprise or a bad one.
- I hate them. A surprise birthday party is my worst nightmare.
- The only good surprises are wedding proposals and found money.
How do you shop for presents for others?
- I pay attention to the things that they like in the months leading up to the occasion
- I ask them what they would like as a present
- I go shopping the night before and hope for the best
- You can never go wrong with a gift card!
Which of the following words best describe you?