Myers-Briggs: Are You Thinking Or Feeling?
How compassionate would you consider yourself?
- Very, whether it's animals or people, I open my heart to everyone
- Moderately, I like helping other people, but not at my own expense
- Not very, I don't like to let my feelings influence my choices
- Only when it comes to friends, family, or other people with whom I have a relationship
If your partner was wearing something you didn't like, would you tell them?
- Definitely, if the tables were turned, I would want to know
- It depends, if we were going out I would ask them to change their clothes
- Only if their clothes were stained, ripped, or didn't fit properly
- Probably not, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings
When it comes to work what is your fatal flaw?
- I can be too technical and talk over others' heads
- I am a stickler for the rules
- I let the emotions of a situation disrupt my workflow
- I can be passive-aggressive and have a hard time letting things go
In your family, what is your birth order?
Which of the following statements do you most identify with?
- Before making a decision I like to talk with everyone involved
- I hate lying and value the truth above all else
- When there is conflict around me, I feel unbalanced or "off"
- I enjoy doing highly technical or scientific work
Which job would you prefer?
- Engineer or Architect
How do you feel about conflict?
- I welcome it, since conflict often results in a solution
- I avoid it at all costs; it makes me very uncomfortable
- It's a necessary part of life that can be handled tactfully
- I don't like it, but can hold my own in an argument
Which of the following do you value the most?
When making an important life decision which do you consider first?
- My personal feelings
- What is best for my family and friends
- My career goals
- Which of the possible outcomes would make the most sense
Pick a game:
- I don't like to play games
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Feeling Myers Briggs
Do you like to analyze the pros and cons, and then be consistent and logical in deciding? Do you try to be impersonal, so I won't let my personal wishes--or other people's wishes--influence me? Or do you make the best decisions by weighing what people care about and the points-of-view of persons involved in a situation? You are concerned with values and what is best for the people involved