What Animal Were You In Your Past Life?
How would you describe yourself?
- Masculine and dominant.
- Fashionable and free-spirited.
- Mislabelled and resourceful.
- Eccentric and dynamic.
- Mysterious and majestic.
What best describes your reaction to a problematic situation?
- Run and hide. Fighting will only bring about more problems.
- Choose your battles wisely. When you have the advantage, stand your ground.
- Balls to the wall. Fight not flight.
- Fighting is only justified as a last resort to secure and protect your values.
- Flee and avoid unnecessary confrontation.
Your driving in horrid traffic and some guy cuts you off, you...
- Slow down and let him in. It's not like it'll slow you down anymore than the traffic already has.
- Honk and let him know he's a jerk.
- Brush it off, in the big scheme of things it's miniscule.
- Switch lanes, this guy is crazy.
- Reward him with the finger.
You cut someone off. Your reasoning is...
- Gotta do what you gotta do.
- I own the freeway.
- Can't let an opportunity pass by.
- I don't cut people off. I signal and someone is bound to let me in.
- I don't cut people off because I usually don't drive in heavy traffic.
Which do you hold in the highest regard?
If you could have one power it would be...
You purchase merchandise because...
- The material makes the person.
- It's unique.
- It's a necessity.
- It's trendy.
- You can afford to and you are spoiled.
Which crowd did/do you most associate with in High School?
- Popular Kids.
What motto most closely reflects your lifestyle?
- What's mine is mine.
- Live to experience it all.
- Make my dreams into reality.
- Lots of people are doing it so it must be a good idea.
- Burn fast and burn bright!
Your best friend's friend, who you don't know very well, is in need of help. You...
- Help because it's what most good people do.
- Help if you think you can benefit from it somehow.
- Help if no else decides to do so.
- Offer a willing hand and ask for nothing in return.
- Can't help. Living in a dog eat dog world, better learn to cope.
A thief steals 100 dollars from you. They get away but you...
- Bitch and moan, even though nothing can be done about it.
- Still seek revenge.
- Stop caring. Money is just money, you can always make more.
- Always remember the thief's profile, in case someone matching the description should emerge.
- Steal money from someone else.
Which type of car do you like the most?
- Something luxurious and trendy.
- Anything that'll serve it's purpose in a decent manner.
- Something sophisticated and elegant.
- Classic muscle.
- Something that'll keep the gas bills down.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Past Life Animal
Want to know what your past life animal was? Are you fond of certain animals and think you have a connection with them? Do you wonder "what animal was I in a past life"? Take this quiz to find out what animal were you in a past life.