What’s Your Hashtag?
How do you communicate with friends?
- Snapchat, mostly
- Just regular ol' phone call and text
Which vacation are you most likely to go on?
- Bahamas! Anywhere tropical with a great beach!
- Let's live it up in Las Vegas!
- Touring the cities of Europe
- Can't I just stay home and relax...
Which celebrity do you relate to the most?
- Jennifer Lawrence
- George Clooney
- Vin Diesel
- Why would I even relate to a celebrity?
Time for new clothes! We'll probably find you:
- In a thrift shop
- At a designer store
- Rooting through my friend's closet
- At the department store; I need loads of options
Which of these satirical Twitter accounts are you most likely to follow?
- Pakalu Papito
- The Dark Lord
- White Girl Problems
- I don't have a Twitter...
Which of these do you use most often?
Speaking of social media, your next post is probably going to be...
- My dinner
- A sweet photo of me and my bae (aka my dog)
- A funny Vine or video
- A news article on the latest crisis
What do like to do on your days off?
- Go Shopping
- Spend time outdoors
- Netflix for me!
- I am a nap machine
How often do you post on social media?
- Only when there's something important to put up
- Once a year, maybe
- At least once a day
- At least once a week
Time to post a pic! How do you edit your photos?
- Gotta be Photoshop!
- I use social media's built-in filters so it's easy
- With several apps on my phone until it looks perfect
- I don't really edit my shots
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Whats A Hashtag
A hashtag is a word or phrase that follows a pound sign (also known as a hash) and is used to identify specific posts on social media. A type of metadata, hashtags allow anyone to tag content on sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Hashtags help users more easily navigate posts and engage in larger online conversations. So let's dive deep into the interwebs with us and find out which hashtag should hashtag your daily life.