Your good friend throws a party but you're not invited. What do you do about it?
- Stay home and feel sorry for myself
- Crash the party
- Throw my own party
- Convince others not to go
You were assigned a big project. How do you proceed?
- Just get it done as quickly as possible
- Sit and stew over it to make sure it's perfect
- Meet the minimum requirements and turn it in
- I quit
How do you feel about partying on the weekends vs. weekdays?
- I save my partying for the weekend
- Every day is a party
- Weekends are nothing special
You're a contestant in a game show and you accidentally say something stupid. How do you react?
- Embrace my mistake and play it up
- Start blushing
- Run off the stage
- I probably wouldn't even realize I messed up
When looking for a new job, what is most important to you?
- The pay
- The people I'd be working with
- The title of my position
- The hours
How do you feel about singing in the car?
- I do it all the time - no shame!
- I sing in the car, but only when no one's looking
- I only sing when it's a really, really good song
- I don't ever sing in the car
How do you view life?
- Life is serious business
- Life is a giant party
- Life is mostly good with a little bad thrown in
- Life doesn't make much sense to me
You pull a load of whites out of the dryer to find that you accidentally threw in a red shirt. Now everything is pink...
- I get to work scrubbing the stains out
- Throw it all in the trash
- Wear the stained clothes anyway - it'll be a new trend!
- Give the mess to someone else to deal with
When you go on vacation, how likely are you to post pictures on social media?
- I document and post pictures during the whole trip
- I post a picture or two once I'm home
- I don't post pictures, but I write a lot about what I'm doing
- I don't want to look like I'm bragging, so I don't post anything
What's your ultimate goal in life?
- Fame and fortune
- To be family oriented
- To have lots of adventures
- To be well liked