What’s Your Xmas IQ?
Which of these is not one of Santa’s reindeer?
From which country did the modern-day Christmas Tree tradition evolve?
Which book is widely credited with reviving the spirit of Christmas as a family celebration in the mid-1800s?
- A Visit from St. Nicholas
- A Christmas Carol
- Letters from Father Christmas
- The Very First Christmas
What important Christmas related event happened in 1885?
- Santa Claus declared the North Pole as his official residence
- Christmas became a national holiday in the United States
- The first commercial Christmas card was produced
- The U.S. Postal Service issued the first ever Christmas themed stamp
Santa Claus is known around the world by many names, including all but which of these?
- Kris Kringle
Which of these movies does not have a Christmas theme?
- Somewhere in Time
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Bishop's Wife
What could be the etymological origin of the word mistletoe?
- Love berry
- Secret kiss
- Dung stick
- Jasmine lips
- Hirsute weed
Which of these ingredients would you not expect to find in Christmas Pudding?
Where does the Grinch who stole Christmas live?
- Yertle Peak
- Sneetch Cave
- Kingdom of Didd
- Mount Crumpit
The numerical figure of 1.9 billion can refer to which of these Christmas statistics?
- U.S. dollars spent on Christmas books every year
- The number of people in the U.S. who do not celebrate Christmas
- The number of Christmas cards mailed each year in the U.S.
- The number of Santa Claus costumes sold each year
In what year was the usage of “Xmas” for Christmas first included in a dictionary?
What were the three gifts the wisemen gave baby Jesus?
- gold, frankincense, myrrh
- gold, silver, a donkey
- frankincense, gold, cloth
- a dove, gold, silver
Where was baby Jesus born?
- on a riverbed
- in a palace
- in a stable
- in a youth hostel
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter