Where Should You Spend Thanksgiving?
Let's prepare your dinner. First up are side dishes. Which do you choose?
- Green beans and mashed potatoes!
- The finest bowl of Ramen noodles
- Green beans... but stir-fried with garlic
- A lonely baked potato with cheese whiz
- A bag of chips and snacks from a vending machine
Next, what would you have to drink?
- A half-dozen beers
- Cheap bubbly
- Just a glass of water, please
- Jasmine green tea
- A bottle of Coke - also from the vending machine
The table is set. Which main dish do you reach for first?
- Golden, perfectly-cooked, turkey
- Greasy supreme pizza
- A combo meal from the nearest fast food restaurant
- Hungry Man XXL frozen dinner
- Lemon-glazed chicken with cashews and green onions
You're full, but nothing will come between you and dessert. What do you crave?
- Does Captain and Coke count? It's sweet...
- No worries, I brought an apple pie back from the fast food joint
- I want a gallon of soft serve ice cream and a plate of orange slices
- A slice of pumpkin pie with a dollop of whipped cream
- I'm just going to spray whipped cream directly into my mouth
Which of the following sounds LEAST annoying?
- Uncle Dale's world-famous hunting stories
- Hungover shopping on Black Friday
- Cantonese love songs on a loop
- There's nothing good on Netflix
- 8 hours of busy work before Thanksgiving dinner
Football comes on after dinner. You:
- Aren't allowed to watch
- Pass out during the first quarter
- Are watching on a sofa, shoved between people I haven't seen in a year
- Leave the room. Who exactly cares?
When do you put up Thanksgiving decorations?
- As soon as Halloween is over
- Whenever corporate tells me to
- There's no need - no one is going to see them
- Eh, I'd rather let someone else do the decorating
Who does the cleaning up after dinner?
- I don't really clean up...
- Whoever draws the short straw
- The kitchen staff, I guess
- I let my cat lick the plates clean, then toss them in the dishwasher
If you had to pick one of the following to invite to Thanksgiving dinner, who would it be?
- My pets
- My coworkers
- My college roommate
- My siblings
Do you know what a cornucopia is?
- Yes, I've seen more plastic ones than I can count
- Sure, I chugged boxed wine out of one last year
- I may have just eaten one, can't tell for sure
- Of course, there's one on my table that I'll probably forget to put away until January