What Type of Thanksgiving Guest Are You?
What gift is appropriate for a Thanksgiving host you've never met?
- A bottle of wine
- A flower bouquet
- Oh no, I should bring a gift?
- An assortment of fruit and cream tarts from a French bakery
What Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon is your favorite?
- They scare me; I'm afraid they'll crash
- Snoopy and Woodstock
- Spidey, of course!
- I like the floats with the music more than the balloons
Thanksgiving is a football day, you...
- Never leave the La-Z-Boy and let others serve me
- Plop down in front of the TV and tell stories of past Thanksgivings
- Take the young ones outside and play tag football
- Watch the games at home and show up only for the meal
You want to start a new Thanksgiving tradition, what is it?
- Sushi instead of turkey and fixings
- Make a huge bonfire and set a table outdoors
- Have it catered
- A game of charades to show what everyone is thankful for
If Thanksgiving were a costume party, what would you go as?
- A turkey
- A pilgrim
- An Indian
- My favorite quarterback
- I don't do costume parties
You're planning a "destination vacation" for Thanksgiving; where to?
- Disneyland or somewhere fun!
- To a country where they don't celebrate Thanksgiving
- New York City for the Parade
- To my mom and dad's
What's the most important thing about Thanksgiving?
- Spending time with family
- Really relaxing and eating great food
- The long weekend
- Shopping the day after
What do you think is the coolest thing about the history of Thanksgiving?
- Puritans brought beer to the first Thanksgiving
- The Pilgrims invited Indians
- Californian's eat more turkey than people in any other state
- Only half the attending pilgrims survived one year after the first Thanksgiving
What's your idea of the perfect cornucopia?
- Baubles and jewels
- What's a cornucopia?
- Candy, candy, and more candy
- Fruit, nuts, dried herbs - stuff I can use on Thanksgiving
- Beer and those little bottles of booze they serve on airplanes
What is the first image that pops into your mind when you think about Thanksgiving?
- Big table of turkey and all the sides
- Cool, quiet fall days
- My family and friends
- So many people... ugh