Which “Dallas” Character Are You?
Let's say you are put in charge of an oil company, what's your plan?
- Easy. Eviscerate all who stand in my path!
- Make good contacts and follow a sound business plan
- Count my money!
- Ummm... expense the party of all parties?
- What idiot put me in charge of an oil company?
What usually happens when you are completely hammered in a bar at closing time?
- What's closing time?
- Bar? I don't drink in "bars", Sugar.
- I drink the bottle in my purse! And drive! No bartender or glass needed!
- I call my "lover" to pick me up
- I'm not much of a drinker
The good news is someone you find attractive is actively pursuing you. The bad news is you're married. How do you proceed?
- Cautiously, but still flirty
- I don't at all! I'm married!
- I go for it! Sounds like fun!
- I try to let them down easy
- Darlin', if I acted on every impulse I'd never have pants on!
Everyone's dealt with a family squabble. How do you handle them?
- I try everything in my power to work it out
- I leverage one side against the middle
- I get loaded
- I explode in a shower of twinkling rage sparks
- I ignore it... until it explodes in a shower of twinkling rage sparks
What do you think of sex?
- I think it has a time and place
- I think it is an expression of love and commitment
- I think it is a tool to get what I want
- I think it is overrated
- Are you kidding? I think about it all the time!
What do you do when you love someone and they don't love you back?
- Unrequited love is a fact of life, so deal with it
- Honey, the only person I love is in the mirror... and they love me back
- I "convince" them that they love me! After all, who wouldn't?
- I get loaded
- Honestly, love is sort of an outdated concept
- I get a little stabby
Oh, money, money, money! How much do you love it?
- I feel it's a necessary evil
- A lot... and it's always kinda there... so that's cool!
- I don't think about it much, but I know it when I see it
- It's a useful tool
- I bathe in it, son!
- I'd hit you for what's in your wallet
What kind of things do you dream about?
- Unicorns riding ponies in fields of bacon
- Revenge against revenge
- Simpler times
- Electric sheep?
- An entire season and long showers
As is often times the case in "Dallas", someone needs killing! There are many options, how would you go about doing it?
- Poison. Something untraceable.
- Just shoot 'em!
- Tire tracks across the head
- I'd just go with what strikes me in the moment
- I wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone kill it!
- Something involving a horse. No... cow! No... horse! Horse. Yes!
Finally, when you one day look back on your life, how do you think history will judge you?
- As an imperfect soul who wished for the best
- As someone who made a positive impact
- As someone who lived life to its fullest-est
- As someone who overcame obstacles
- As someone who worked hard and did their level best
- Babydoll, if I worried about history I wouldn't bother makin' it!