Which DC Heroine Are You?
What is your favorite superpower?
- Super human strength
- Awesome ninja skills
- I don't need powers, just cool toys
If you weren't in the business of saving the world, what would you choose as a career?
- Lawyer or police officer
Maybe you're looking for love in all the wrong places. Would you ever date another superhero?
- Definitely - I need someone on my level
- I'd like to come home to something normal
- A lot of those guys are like brothers to me...
- I'm more of a lone wolf
You're most comfortable when you're wearing...
- A form-fitting bustier
- Your favorite sweatshirt
- Fierce boots
- My glasses
A villain has you backed into a corner. The other members of the Justice League are on their way, but you need to stall him. What's your strategy?
- Engage in hand to hand combat
- Use one of my fancy weapons
- Flirt with him
- Begin a battle of wits
Fellow superheroines would describe you as...
- Super smart
- Drop dead gorgeous
Even superheroines retire. How do you envision spending your golden years?
- Reading all the books I can get my hands on
- Traveling the world
- Playing with my grandchildren
- I'll never retire! I was born to do this.
You're grabbing a drink with friends at a local bar when a rude man won't leave you alone. How do you react?
- Ignore him
- Loudly turn him down
- Throw a drink in his face
- Start making out with somebody else in front of him
Do you believe that great superheroines are born or made?
At the end of it all, what is the most important thing to you?