Which “Designing Women” Character Are You?
Your BFF loves a sofa covered with giant purple and yellow flowers. What do you say to her?
- I tell her it's beautiful
- I ask her if she's had an eye exam recently
- I roll my eyes and make subtle finger-in-throat gestures
- I offer to help move it in
Your dance partner looks like he shaved with a cheese grater...
- I politely excuse myself and ask to take a different class
- I giggle nervously and try not to stare
- I spend the hour wondering what I'm being punished for
- I complete the lesson with him, complementing him on his moves
Someone in your carpool always talks about their great date the night before. How do you feel?
- I want to choke them
- I wish I were just like them
- I tell them over and over that they are so worthy...
- I ask them if they carry condoms
- I'm happy for them, really
When someone opens the door for you...
- I thank them
- I nod and smile ever so slightly
- I sail past him without a glance
- I thank them for being polite since so few people are
- I pretend they didn't
How do you dress when you're invited to a party?
- A bit shiny
- To stand out in the crowd
- To show everyone how it's done
- To draw attention to my plastic surgeon's skills
- To be comfortable
If you're late to work and your boss taps their watch as you walk by...
- I pretend I don't see them
- I get a bit shaky and nauseous
- I give them an apologetic, about-to-cry look
- I shoot baby eye daggers at them and curl my lip
It's a cold, icy day, so...
- I wear my Manolo Blahniks anyway
- I get a migraine and don't go out
- Pretend to work while surfing island travel destinations
- I don rubber barn boots with felt lining
When you come back from vacation having gained five pounds...
- I never gain five pounds, darling
- I run five grumbling miles every day for a week
- I have people to take care of that...
- I eat a half gallon of ice cream then go on a diet
Your BFF is having an affair with their boss. Your thoughts?
- I hope they are being discreet
- Ugh, that's so common
- They'll ruin everything
- Well, they are just like that (sigh)
- Give some sexy makeup tips
You're asked to watch your neighbor's kids while she goes to the store. What do you do?
- I throw them a pool party and have a blast
- I don't babysit
- I can't, I have to do my nails
- I explain she should introduce her children to the finer points of shopping