Which “Malcolm in the Middle” Character Are You?
You're at the mall past closing time and you've been accidentally locked in without your phone. What do you do?
- Find a phone and alert authorities
- Run wild through the stores
- Bust out a window
- Wait for someone to find me
You get a call from a friend telling you they're in trouble and need to be bailed out of jail. How do you react?
- I'm livid! Let them rot!
- I'm shocked
- I can't help - I'm in trouble too
- No problem - I'll help them
It's your turn to take the class hamster home for the weekend. What's your plan?
- It'll be my best friend
- Gross - it's not coming in my house
- I'm scared it'll bite me
- I'll set it free!
What's your plan to win a big competition?
- Try my best
- Threaten the judges
- Take out the competitors
You accidentally run over a neighbor's bike. What do you do?
- Hide the evidence
- Apologize profusely
- Chew them out for leaving it there
- Act like someone else did it
When at a viewing for a funeral, you...
- Act indifferently
- Think the dead body is cool
The train has just pulled out of the station when you realize you've boarded one headed in the wrong direction. What's your next move?
- Calmly get off ASAP
- Get excited - new adventure!
- I panic
- I wouldn't even notice my mistake
You open your front door to find muddy footprints everywhere. What's your first thought?
- Who did this?!
- Where's the carpet cleaner?
- I'm not cleaning this up!
If you felt that someone was being punished unfairly, how would you help?
- Take the blame instead
- It's not my problem
- Say something to defend them
- Help them escape
A new friend tells you they want to introduce you to their sibling. How do you feel about it?
- I avoid the meeting
- I'm honored
- I'm nervous
- I don't care