Which of the Umbrella Academy Characters Are You?
Which member(s) of your dysfunctional family are you closest to?
- The boy that was lost. As crazy as your childhood was, there's something pure about the bonds between children.
- The boy who died. You sometimes find yourself haunted by ghosts from the past.
- That depends. Which member of the Umbrella Academy is the most useful?
- The ones that need you the most.
- The only one that sees the vulnerability underneath your assertion of total control.
- The only one that treated you as an individual. Who cares if she was a robot?
You secretly think it would be awesome to live in which of these historical eras?
- The Twenties: The glitter, the brilliant minds, the nihilism. You get it.
- Ancient Rome: You imagine yourself as a brilliant general defending your family and the empire.
- The old West: You're ready to carve out your piece of the frontier.
- The 1950s: The Americana fantasy of normalcy appeals to you.
- The 1960s/70s: So many good fights to fight with stark social injustices and movements for change.
- The Renaissance: You'd love to match wits against Machiavelli.
Upon discovering the Sparrow Academy--the Umbrella Academy of an alternate history with different members--you would feel...
- Relieved. Let them risk everything trying to avert the apocalypse.
- Competitive. You could do it better.
- Thoughtful. What can you learn from this alternate narrative?
Your favorite TV series is (or is most similar to) which of the following series?
- House of Cards
- Who has time for TV shows?
- Bojack Horseman
- House, M.D.
Your favorite season is...
- Spring. It's pretty and invigorating, and you like the flowers.
- Summer. How could anyone choose any other season?
- Fall. It's a season of change but also cozy.
- Winter. It's the most honest season.
Your sense of humor tends towards...
- Self-deprecating wit
- Wry and topical observations about the world
- Sarcastic remarks
- The dark side
- Gentle dad jokes
Which of these values is most important to you?
- Utilitarian Good (the best thing for the most people...as you judge the matter)
On a reality TV series, you'd be...
- The first casualty of any group vote. You're much too genuine for reality.
- The dark horse contestant of a skill-based competition. You'd suddenly blossom halfway through.
- The runner up on a survival show. You'd lose to the ally that stabbed you in the back.
- The most popular person on a lifestyle show.
- The fan-favorite due to your gallows-humor wit.
- The utterly ruthless winner...of whatever you needed to win.
Which of these sports most appeals to you?
- Rhythmic gymnastics
- Soccer or basketball
- Distance running
The second season of any TV show is...
- Never as good as the first. You value that original, creative spark.
- Better than the first. People get better at anything with practice.
- It depends on the series.
- Why would you have an opinion about something so asinine?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Now that The Umbrella Academy Season 2 has dropped, it's time to find out which character you are. Sir Reginald Hargreeves collected seven children who were born with special abilities and raised them to save the world in this TV series based on the comic book by Gerard Way. This personality quiz will tell you whether you're a Vanya, Number Five, Klaus, Allison, Diego, or Luther. Discover your strengths and weaknesses as one of the members of the Umbrella Academy.