Which Sex and the City Character Are You?
The cute guy you've been talking to at the bar offers to buy you a drink. You tell him you want a...
- "Sex on the Beach". Doesn't hurt to give him a push in the right direction.
- Whiskey on the rocks. He should know you're no weak Barbie.
You're broke and down to your last $100. You spend it on...
- Those new stilettos you've been dying to have. You might be homeless, but at least you'll be fashionably homeless.
- A night out at the bar. The guy you pick up will know how to make you forget you're broke.
- A large order of greasy take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant. The fortune cookie might deliver some good news.
- Nothing. You'll probably need it later.
Which stereotype do you find yourself most attracted to?
- The Gentleman.
- The Charmer.
- The Intellectual.
- The Player.
Which is closest to your idea of the perfect first date?
- A picnic followed by a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park.
- It's hard to squeeze one into your busy schedule. A power lunch will have to do.
- A one-night stand. The perfect first AND last date.
- A glitzy show on Broadway followed by some witty banter over ice-cream sundaes.
Your philosophy on love goes something like this:
- Never settle for anything less than butterflies.
- Love schmove.
- You can live without love, but not without sex.
- There's a Prince Charming for everyone, and if you're lucky, you'll find him sooner rather than later.
The guy you've been seeing reveals that he still talks to his ex-girlfriend everyday. Your reaction is:
- Make him choose. It's either you or her.
- Work in some subtle questions to find out if he still has feelings for her. You like him, but you don't want a guy with baggage.
- Will she still be calling him when you're married?
- She can have his heart, all you want is his body anyway.
The guy who's been eyeing you all night finally comes over and hits on you. This line works like a charm...
- "What are we having for breakfast tomorrow morning?"
- "You have the sweetest smile I've ever seen. Would I be able to see it again sometime, say this Friday at 8?"
- "Can I buy you a drink?"
- "I don't normally do this, but I noticed you the moment you walked in. If you don't have a boyfriend, which is highly unlikely, I'd like to get to know you better."
Your ideal post-coital activity is:
- Feeding each other strawberries and cream while dreaming about your future family.
- People actually stick around? You're dressed and out of there the minute it's over.
- Racking up some cuddle points and simply enjoying each other's company.
- Going back to work. You can't afford to spend anymore time out of the office.
The new guy at work is the most gorgeous man you've ever laid eyes on. To get his attention, you...
- Introduce yourself and flirt a little, making sure that he notices both your mind and your cleavage.
- Make sure to impress him with your dazzling insights and sharp input at the next office meeting.
- Have your puppy "accidentally" get away from you, then offer to buy him lunch in gratitude for saving it from the path of an oncoming taxi.
- Pull him into your office, close the door, shut the blinds and proceed to make out with him.
The best way to mend a broken heart is to:
- Chastise yourself for being weak. It only hurts because you let it, and you're stronger than this... maybe.
- Keep reminding yourself that The One is still out there waiting for you.
- Go on a revenge diet and get your very own boytoy.
- Lean on your girlfriends and a pint of ice-cream for support. Don't hold the Kleenex either.