How well do you know Sex And The City?
What helps Charlotte get over her divorce from Trey?
- a sewing class
- tap dance lessons
- nothing- she stays in bed for weeks
- baking mini muffins
Which Sex and the City star appeared in the movie Footloose?
- None of them did
- Cynthia Nixon
- Kim Cattrall
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Kristin Davis
Chris Noth, who plays Mr. Big, also starred in what TV series?
- Law and Order
- NYPD Blue
- Chicago Hope
- Criminal Minds
Who has NOT had a guest-starring role on Sex and the City?
- Heidi Klum
- Jon Bon Jovi
- Lucy Liu
- Reese Witherspoon
- Heather Graham
What does Carrie have a passion for?
- leather pants
Samantha was the only one who could soothe Brady to sleep. How did she do it?
- she bought him a two hundred dollar pacifier
- her vibrator lulled him to sleep
- she held him and sang show tunes to him
- she took him for walks
- she read him articles out of Cosmo
Charlotte becomes addicted to a very special toy called
- "the thumper"
- "the rabbit"
- "the turtle"
- "the diamond"
- "the hammer"
When Carrie's book comes out she dedicates it to
- "the girls"
- Mr. Big
What disease does Samantha struggle with?
- heart failure
Who does Miranda ask to be Brady's godmother?
- Charlotte- because she's always so happy
- Carrie- because she's Miranda's best friend
- no one- she refuses to let Steve baptize Brady
- she can't decide between "the girls" so she picks someone she meets at the book launch party
- Samantha-because she is so confident
Charlotte's first husband, Trey, now plays a husband on what show?
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers and Sisters
After Natasha catches Carrie having an affair with Mr. Big, she does what?
- calls the press to tell them what a whore Carrie is
- she does nothing. She just stares at Carrie and Carrie begins to cry
- throws her shoes in Carrie's face
- she pushes Carrie down the stairs and Carrie strains her ankle
- chases her and ends up falling down the stairs and loses a tooth