Which Springfield Resident Are You?
At a bar, you see a $100 bill fall out of the tip jar and you barely have enough money to pay for your drink! You...
- Tell the bartender, hoping he'll repay your kindness with a free drink.
- Put the bill back into the jar, and maybe throw some change in to keep it in place.
- Grab the bill and buy a drink for everyone in the bar!
- Secretly steal the bill while pretending to put a dollar in the jar.
- Ignore it, it's none of your business.
Your friend tells you he wants to try out his stand-up comedy set for you before he goes on stage, but when he starts you realize he's absolutely awful. You...
- Take notes on every joke and try to make each one a little funnier.
- Heckle him.
- Tell him he needs a lot of work before going up.
- Belly laugh. At him, not with him, but who can tell?
- Laugh politely at the jokes and try hard to appreciate the effort.
Your ideal way to strike it rich is...
- Playing the stock market.
- Founding a chain of discount coffee shops.
- Winning on "The Price is Right".
- Winning the jackpot at a casino.
- Working hard and achieving great things.
When you are away from home, the thing you miss most is...
- Sitting down to dinner with your family.
- Partying with your hometown friends.
- Getting money from your summer job.
- Watching your TV and listening to local radio.
- Escaping into your own bed at night.
At lunchtime in high school, you could be found...
- Pushing freshmen into trash cans.
- Hanging out with all your virtual buddies in the computer lab.
- Dishing gossip on the other kids in the teacher's room.
- Copying homework answers for your next class.
- Studying in the library for your test in 3 weeks.
The first thing you do in the morning is...
- Greet the sun.
- Have a drink. And we're not talking orange juice.
- Roll back into bed.
- Check your email. Nope, no new messages.
- Get started on the day's work.
You would most like to be friends with...
- George Lucas
- Mother Teresa.
- Charlie Chaplin
- Benjamin Franklin
- Hugh Hefner.
Your favorite Olympic sport is...
- Gymnastics, because it takes the most dedication.
- Rhythmic gymnastics, because it's so ridiculous.
- Beach volleyball, because they wear skimpy clothes.
- Soccer, because it is the simplest and purest competition.
- Is Sudoku an Olympic sport yet?
In your high school yearbook, you should have been voted...
- Best body.
- Most likely to be famous.
- Most talented.
- Most forgettable.
- Best smile.
Your good friend has broken her leg doing something really, really stupid and is in the hospital for some tests. You...
- Pay a quick visit...and spend the whole time trying not to laugh.
- Send her a sentimental card and flowers.
- Go to the hospital and sit in the waiting room all day until she's out.
- Send a goofy, irreverent cartoon card.
- Crack jokes about it with all your buddies.