You post some pictures of your fabulous vacation and no one clicks “Like” on Facebook, not even your family. How do you feel?
- A little upset
- I don’t post anything on FB
The Royal Family is due to have another baby. This makes you feel…
- Like I might throw up a little in my mouth if I have to endure more media coverage
- Mildly entertained…
- Ehh, good for them
Does the news upset you?
- War? Poverty? Politics? Of course it upsets me!
- It bothers me, yes... that's why I avoid it!
- Sometimes it does get to me a little bit
You try flirting a little with someone cute and they quite rudely reject you. How do you feel?
- I just spotted another cutie...Be right back
- A little crestfallen
- A little angry
Your best friend comes out of the closet after years of pretending to be straight. Your reaction?
- I knew it all along
- I’m so happy!
- I’m so confused!
- I can’t be their friend anymore…
Imagine a hacker got their hands on naked pics of you and made them available for everyone to see. Your reaction?
- That’s a pretty extreme violation of my privacy…
- I’d get angry and would probably try to prosecute them
- Good thing I'm in decent shape
Ugh, construction on the freeway has brought traffic to a standstill, turning what should be a pleasant 15 minute drive into a 45 minute ordeal. Your reaction?
- Slight anger/annoyance
- I’ll probably just turn up the music
- Extreme anger/annoyance
- Eh, I’m used to it…
When you argue with other people, how important is it for you to win?
- I love arguing… Love winning even more!
- I really don’t give a $%#!
- Depends, but I'm not that competitive usually
- I will try my best to win
You obviously care enough to take this quiz, right? I mean, you've made it to the last question... so that must mean you really give a $%&!!
- You got me there…
- I’ve chosen to take the quiz because I have nothing better to do