Which NYC Neighborhood Should You Live In?
What kind of pets do you own?
- Something exotic
- A pure-bred
- I'm never home. I don't have a pet.
- A rescue from the shelter
What are you most likely to have for dinner tonight?
- Ramen noodles
- A slice
- Caesar salad, carpaccio, and a glass of white wine
- Free-range chicken with quinoa salad
- Basque cuisine from a new restaurant down the street
You friends would describe you as:
- The life of the party
The last book you read was:
- Do comic books count?
- "Goodnight Moon" - for the 100th time
- Architectural Digest - for design ideas
- "Things That Matter" - Charles Krauthammer
- I don't really read much
Where do you normally spend your Saturday nights?
- At one of my vacation homes
- At one of my friends' vacation homes
- Kicking it with friends on a bar crawl, ending up at a club with bottle service
- Watching movies at home
How much time do you spend online?
- A few hours at night, when everyone else is asleep
- I'm occasionally on Facebook to see what friends are up to
- All the time. My smartphone is my life.
- I'm trying to cut down and unplug!
When was the last time you saw a doctor?
- When my tattoo got infected
- I saw a doctor last month... for a recommendation for a plastic surgeon
- I can't remember
- Sometime in the winter - everyone in the house had the flu
- I saw my therapist yesterday
What's a life-changing mistake you've made that you really regret?
- Waiting until I graduated high school to come to New York
- I should've dumped that loser back in 2002
- Painting the living room red - big mistake!
- I burned some bridges that totally stalled my career
- I missed out on some very lucrative investments
What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape?
- I hit the gym everyday, and my (very hot) personal trainer kicks my a**.
- I don't really work out
- Yoga, when I get the chance
- Free weights, Zumba, whatever I feel motivated to do