How Should You Spend Your Fourth Of July Weekend?
What is your favorite part of summer?
- Longer days so I can spend more time outdoors
- Vacation time and long weekends
- Festivals and fairs
- Lazy days on the porch with a good book
- Grilling season, duh!
Summer can get hot. What kind of cold beverage do you reach for?
- Kombucha tea
- A glass of wine
- A handcrafted cocktail
- An ice cold beer
- Just a soda, please
You get an unplanned day off work! What are you going to do with your free time?
- Head to the park for some outdoor activities
- Take a much deserved nap
- Load up the car and hit the road for a day trip
Crowds need to be...
- Cultured and quiet
- Loud and crazy
Your idea of a perfect vacation involves:
- A staycation is always best for me
- Vegas, baby!
- A big city and museums
- Whitewater rafting
You plan a night out with friends. They can count on you to...
- Get there early and get a table
- Be fashionably late
- Know the trendy place to go
- Drive them home
Which of these would you do in your spare time?
- Rock climb
- Knit or crochet
- Backyard Beekeeping
- Brew and botte beer
- Hunt for treasure, like Geocaching
You stop by the ice cream shop on a hot summer day. What do you order?
- A root beer float
- A frozen fruit and yogurt bar
- A scoop of vanilla in a waffle cone
- Soft-serve, obviously
- The weirdest flavor they have, like salted caramel bacon!
Which piece of technology can you not imagine life without?
- Phone. I have to stay in touch with the world.
- iPad. How else will I keep myself entertained?
- Roku or Apple TV . How did I watch television before this?
- GoPro. Pics or it didn't happen!
- Technology? No thanks. I like to kick it old school.
Pick your favorite patriotic color: