How Well Has Your Cat Trained You?
It's early in the morning and Kitty is making bread on your face. Do you:
- Shove Kitty off the bed
- Pet Kitty and go back to sleep
- Get up and feed Kitty
How often do you change the litter box?
- Once a day
- When it gets full
- I send Kitty outside to do its business
- I have an automatic litter box
It's feeding time! Where is Kitty?
- Ankle twining and meowing up a storm
- On the counter, eating
- In its respective feeding area
- On the counter, staring at me to scoop its food
Speaking of food, what kind do you feed Kitty?
- Whatever's on sale
- Some "gourmet" food
- I make its food from scratch
- Canned food
You're watching TV and the little sucker won't stop scratching at the closed bedroom door. What do you do?
- *Sigh* I give in, get up and open the door
- Ignore the sucker
- Throw my sock at it
Does your feline scratch the couch, bed, or carpet?
- No, I made a scratching post for Kitty - it only uses the post to scratch
- Once in a while but Kitty stops when I yell
- I need new furniture
You come home from work, your feline is:
- Laying on the couch, sleeping
- Stretching and scratching at the scratching post
- Waiting for me by the door
- Meowing for food
It's time to go to bed but Kitty is fast asleep on your pillow. What do you do?
- Sleep around Kitty
- Pick Kitty up and place it somewhere else
- Sleep on the couch so I don't disturb Kitty
How did you celebrate Kitty's last birthday?
- I bought it a new cat tree and made a new scratching post
- Bought some treats
- Oh... I guess I never thought about Kitty's birthday
Finally! It's time to go on vacation. What happens to Kitty?
- I board Kitty at the vet
- I hire a professional cat sitter to come to my house at least twice a day
- I put out extra bowls of food and water - Kitty will be fine until I get back