What Kind of Date Are You?
It's Friday night! What do you have going on?
- Going to a movie
- An evening under the stars
- A lovely picnic...on the beach
- Bringing my date back to my place...so no one else can talk to them.
- My date's buying me dinner
You're waiting in the snack line at the movies and you see your date talking with an ex...your immediate reaction is...
- Go over and make conversation
- Get Angry...they're supposed to be buying the snacks!
- Glance over once in a while...but you aren't too worried
- Shrug it off...no worries
- Storm over to them and begin defending and making yourself look better than the ex.
Why would you and your date get into a fight?
- She/He is flirting too much.
- You aren't getting what you want from the relationship.
- You are flirting too much.
- You don't fight...you crack jokes when angry.
- You don't fight...you talk.
You're at your date's door and they lean in towards you; you...
- make a comment, then go in to kiss them.
- turn your head...you're still mad at your date for talking to an ex.
- make them come all the way to you.
- passionately kiss your date
- wrap your arm around them and start kissing...tongue included.
It's Valentine's Day...and time for the 'perfect date'...what are your plans?
- Whatever they're planning.
- Dinner at a solitary table in an unpopular restaurant...you don't want their date to see them.
- A picnic under the starlit sky...in hopes to make love afterwards.
- A candle-lit, rose petal dinner at my place, with cuddling time after.
- Going to a restaurant; chocolate as a gift.
When it comes to surprising your partner, you like to do it with...
- A poem or serenade to ensure them you're better than the person they keep flirting with.
- A serious night out.
- something that doesn't cost money.
- taking them to an event they'd love.
- chocolates and flowers.
What caused your last break-up?
- You thought you'd do better as friends.
- You began pressuring your date to go further than they were ready.
- You didn't give them any room.
- You got too annoying.
- You aren't sure...but it was never serious to begin with.
When you make the first move, it's always...
- like the balcony scene from Romeo "
- a disaster
- what they want to hear
- full of come-ons
- something that happens because you fear they're becoming interested in other people.
When it comes to the opposite sex, your friends have decided to deem you worthy of which nickname?
When it comes to falling in love, you do it with...
- only that special someone.
- no one...but that doesn't mean you can't date every girl/guy that walks your way.
- whoever will take me.
- whoever falls in love with me.
- everyone I date.
Your partner gives you a bouquet of roses for no reason...your first thoughts?
- "What'd they do wrong?"
- "It's about time I get something."
- "It's the thought that counts."
- How Sweet.""
- How do I match this?""
When a partner breaks up with you, you immediately...
- agree to be friends.
- break up with them before they can finish.
- find someone else.
- say something to try and get them to stay with you.
- get very angry.
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter