What Type Of Christmas Tree Are You?
What’s the worst part of putting up the Christmas tree?
- Figuring out how to tie it to the roof of my car
- The mess. Freakin’ needles everywhere!
- Figuring out the lights and why they don’t work
- There is no “worst” part
Movie Santa… Go!
- Tim Allen in “The Santa Clause”
- Billy Bob Thornton in “Bad Santa”
- Ed Asner in “Elf”
- Edmund Gwenn in “Miracle on 34th Street”
What’s the latest your tree has been up after Christmas?
- 11 AM Christmas morning
- I take it down right after Christmas
- A little after New Years
- I’ve hung Valentine’s Day cards on it
- I keep it up year-round
When someone spills eggnog on the floor you _______.
- Clean it up, obviously
- Throw shade and throw down a towel
- Freak out and throw myself on it like a grenade
- Wonder why the hell they’re drinking eggnog
Tinsel or no tinsel?
- I love throwin’ me some shiny
- No tinsel, but I can get behind garlands
- NO! Tinsel is a nightmare to clean up!
You’re in a crowded store doing your Christmas shopping and the frazzled clerk you ask for help is rude to you. What do you do?
- I pretty much bite their head off
- I just walk away, I don’t do the negative vibe thing
- I give them a candy cane and offer them a hug
OK, ornament time! All the same color and size or are you going for variety?
- Same, I’m a bit OCD
- Different, just not too homey or corny
- The kitchen sink, I love the tradition of it all
- Ornaments? Who cares? I’m all about the lights!
How would you rate your gift wrapping skills?
- I am a Jedi master
- I'm not terrible
- I put everything in bags, soooo….
- Say what you will, I pay extra for wrapping
Does size matter?
- I tell people it doesn’t, but it really does
- Of course it does, the bigger the better!
- It’s what you do with the tree that really matters
- I can't pick only one!