How Much Do You Love/Hate Christmas?
When should Christmas decorations go up in stores?
- December 20th
When do you start your Christmas shopping?
- Black Friday, I don’t want to miss the deals
- Couple weeks before Christmas
- Christmas Eve
- It’s a year-round effort for me
It’s the day after Thanksgiving and time to put Christmas lights up around the house. What do you have planned this year?
- Same thing I do every year. I’ll have all the lights up in an hour’s time.
- I’m thinking about getting all “Clark Griswold” this year and really lighting up the neighborhood
- I plan on watching football
- I put a poinsettia on the porch and call it done
When you were a toddler, you sat on Santa’s lap and…
- Tugged at his white beard
- Wanted to get away from this old man and his atrociously bad breath
Near the end of the movie "It’s a Wonderful Life," Clarence left a book under the Christmas tree for George. What did Clarence write in it?
- Lights, please!
- You throw quite a party
- Remember, no man is a failure who has friends
- Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see
What is your favorite Christmas gift to give?
- My company
- Gift cards
- I try to look for something personal
- I get everybody the same thing
When do you take your Christmas decorations down?
- The day after Christmas
- By New Year’s Day
- The first weekend after the New Year
- I'm supposed to take them down?
How is it that Santa’s reindeer can fly?
- Through a phenomenon called flatulent propulsion
- There’s no reason, because they don’t fly
- It doesn’t matter how; they just can
- Jet packs
When you give a Christmas gift, what do you expect in return?
- A gift of similar value
- A gift of at least half the value of mine
- It would be nice to get at least a “thank you”
Time to curl up to a classic Christmas movie. What’s it going to be?
- "Bad Santa"
- "Trading Places"
- "A Christmas Story"
- "Miracle on 34th Street"