When Will I Find My Soulmate?
First of all, do you even want to meet your soulmate right now?
- Of course! I've been ready for marriage for a few years now.
- No, I still have some more living to do.
- I'm ready to meet someone I can connect with on a deeper level.
- I'm a mess! No one would fall in love with me in this state!
What is your relationship history?
- I've been in love before, but I'm taking time for myself right now.
- I've never been in a serious relationship.
- I've been in a few serious relationships, but none worked out.
- I've dated around, but nothing serious.
How would you describe your level of independence?
- I'm independent, but I can appreciate a good partnership.
- I do everything by myself; I can't rely on anyone else.
- I still need my parents' help to change my tires and make a doctor's appointment.
- There are some things I'm confident with and others I need more help with.
What are your views of marriage?
- Marriage is a legal construct designed to make women submissive to men.
- It seems exhausting, but I guess it could be great if you find the right person.
- Marriage is a life partnership that requires respect, communication, and kindness.
- It means you have your very own personal chef and cuddle buddy.
Where are you in life right now?
- I've just started my career and I'm on a trajectory for success.
- I'm still in school, trying to figure out where I'm going in life.
- I'm aimless.
- I've saved up some money to do some solo traveling and find myself.
Are you on any dating apps?
- Yeah, I'm on a few (OkCupid, Bumble, Plenty of Fish, etc.).
- I've created an account for Hinge.
- Just Tindr.
- Dating apps aren't for me.
What are your life goals?
- To meet someone special, make a great connection, and start a family.
- To build a career that makes an impact on the world.
- To grow my connections and educate others.
- To travel and have the most unique experiences.
Do you have a crush on any of your close friends?
- Ew, not at all!
- There are a few contenders in the bunch.
- They're attractive, but I couldn't see myself seriously dating any of them.
- My friends are immature and don't deserve to date me.
What is your greatest flaw?
- I tend to self-sabotage.
- I am fiercely independent to the point of isolating myself from others.
- I'm co-dependent and tend to be a little clingy.
- I have strong emotions that are often difficult to control.
Do you have difficulty trusting people?
- Yes, I've been hurt before.
- It's pretty easy for me to open up to people.
- No, I'm very trusting and even more forgiving.
What's on your bucket list?
- Have kids.
- Become a millionaire.
- See the Seven World Wonders.
- Become a better version of myself.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
When Will I Find My Soulmate?
A soulmate is someone who is attracted to and connected with your soul. Some people describe this person as their "other half" because a soulmate often feels like the person who completes you. They make up for their flaws and accept them for who they are.
When you meet your soulmate for the first time, it's normal to feel a strong spiritual connection. Many people say the relationship feels familiar, as if you and this person may have crossed paths before, maybe even in a past life. How do you meet your soulmate? Some people say it's luck; others say it's destiny. You just have to be at the right place at the right time.