Which Daniel Day-Lewis Character Are You?
Where in the world would you love to go exploring?
- Japanese forests
- Montana wilderness
- Ireland shores
- African plains
What would you bring with you on your adventure?
- Bowling ball
- My family
Which word best describes who you are?
What do you enjoy doing as a hobby?
- Talking to strangers
- Building things from scratch
- I am too busy working for a hobby
Which director would you go to the movies with?
- Michael Mann
- Martin Scorsese
- Paul Thomas Anderson
- Steven Spielberg
What is most important to you?
- Doing the right thing
Which Daniel Day-Lewis movie quote do you love the most?
- "I'm going to bury you underground."
- "All is nothing, therefore nothing must end."
- "No matter what occurs, I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you."
- "The fate of human decency is in our hands."
Which profession would you rather be doing today?
- CEO of a major corporation
How chaotic would you say your life is?
- Simple, peaceful, quiet
- A lot of moving parts, constantly running around
- Lonely, sad, empty
- Hard but rewarding
Pick a color.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Daniel Day-Lewis is a celebrated movie star. He has won an Academy Award for best actor three times for his performances as Christy Brown in My Left Foot (1990), Daniel Plainview in There Will Be Blood (2008), and Abraham Lincoln in Lincoln (2013). He was also nominated for his performance as Gerry Conlon from In The Name of the Father (1994), Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York (2003), and Reynolds Woodcock in Phantom Thread (2017).
Daniel Day-Lewis can play pretty much any character from any genre and create something no one was expecting because of how much he gets into the roles he portrays on the screen.