Are You Not Entertained? What Type of Entertainer Are You?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy being 'looked at?'
- A bazillion
- A 7-8?
- I only like being watched when I'm playing a character.
If there was a billboard sign advertising 'YOU,' which of these things could it say?
- Please look at me!
- You better look at me.
- If you think this is entertaining? You ain't seen nothing yet!
Who do you prefer to share your most intimate secrets with?
- My family.
- I try to share them with a teacher or therapist.
- Anyone who will listen.
When it comes to doing your taxes, do you..?
- Prefer watching videos of cats online.
- Procrastinate as long as I can and do them the week they're due.
- I get them done early and brag about it.
How often do you actively search for another skillset or hobby?
- I search as often as I can.
- Um, all I ever search is the internet.
When was the last time you watched a live play on stage?
- Last month
- A decade ago
- A few years ago
How did you begin sharing your entertainment with the world?
- I went to school and trained for it.
- I just woke up one day and decided to do it!
- I bought a camera and taught myself.
How many channels do you actually watch on TV?
- A small handful
- 1 or 2
If someone asked you to sign an autograph, would you..?
- Begrudgingly do it.
- Gladly use it as an opportunity to share my wisdom.
- Be super grateful and excited to sign one!
If someone told you to 'try harder,' how would you respond?
- Take that as a challenge and try as hard as I could.
- Tell them to take that attitude somewhere else!
- Try not to show them that bugged me.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
are you not entertained
One of the most iconic images of the last 50 years is Russell Crowe in Gladiator screaming, 'Are you not entertained?' What a manly man, right? However, there are many other types of entertainers besides actors... and gladiators.
These days, we spend most of our free time seeking out entertainment online. How many of us stream movies or TV shows from our phones? How many of us watch silly videos on our computers while we're at the office? Family life has never been so centered around 'entertainment.'
And all of the people that make up these sources of entertainment, 'Are they NOT entertainers?' Politicians? Athletes? Journalists? Teachers? Freelancers? Buskers on a busy street? There are so many types of 'entertainers.' But there's only one underlying question we can ask to determine whether or not you truly are an entertainer. And that question was so ruthlessly put forward when a gladiator walked around a Roman Colosseum and asked the audience, 'Are you not entertained?'