Which Gummy Candy Are You?
What's your first thought when you read the word 'chew'?
- I bite back.
- Check, please!
- Mama said there'd be days like this.
When you're shopping and you see 'Special Offers', what do you do?
- Buy, buy buy!
- Inquire with the customer care department
- Sort through all the products
- Open a store account to save even more!
If a friend hurts you, you feel...?
- Simply sweet, I'll survive.
- It's whatever.
- I'm ready to pick a fight.
Where do you buy candy?
- Every time I go grocery shopping
- Only at the checkout aisle
- When I'm at a convenience store
- Wherever it's available
Out of all the sweet treats and candies, which is your favorite?
- Chocolate bars
- Literally candy of any kind
Of these principles, which is the most important to you?
- Law and order
- Out with the old, in with the new
- True to your word
- Glass half full
If you were shopping in a foreign country, which products would you be most interested in?
You're in a movie theater and your movie just started. You see candies... and a long line. What do you do?
- Dream about candy while watching the movie
- I don't need theater candy, I stock up beforehand.
- Candies? Who cares!
- Get in line! I can't watch a movie without candy!
How many days in a month do you spend eating candy?
- Candy? Me? Never.
- Basically every day
When you shop and order products online, what is the most important thing you look for?
- Reviews and product pictures
- How easy it is to checkout
- Customer care
- Free shipping
If you won the lottery tomorrow, what is the first thing you would buy?
- A trip to a different country
- A mansion, I need a new address
- A sports car in my favorite color
- More lottery tickets
If an unexpected gift arrived in the mail, what would you want it to be?
- A sweet treat to eat
- A ticket to a concert
- A free massage in a day spa
- Socks in bulk
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Gummy candy is a gelatin-based chewable sweet. Its history is rooted in Europe, where it was first invented by a company called Fryers out of the United Kingdom in 1864. Gummy candies are mostly made of sucrose, gelatin, corn syrup, starch, water, and food acids to give the candy a little extra tart flavoring. One of the most popular gummy candies is the gummy bear—a small, fruit-flavored gummy candy in the shape of a bear. Originating in Germany in 1920, these sweet candies were inspired by dancing bears in German festivals and have been sold in nearly every country in the world for the past 100 years. Sort of amazing!