Which Iron Chef Are You?
Which of these meals sounds the best to you?
- A big juicy hamburger
- A salmon fillet
- Roasted duck
- A gourmet pizza
How guarded about your personal history are you, in professional settings?
- I prefer to keep business as business
- Everyone who knows me knows everything about me!
- I'm not guarded, but I let my work speak for itself
If you were plating a meal, which tactic would you use?
- I'd keep it simple, it's the food people want
- I'd spend as much time on the presentation as I did on the cooking
How do you feel about fat?
- The more the better, baby!
- It should be used when necessary
- I don't like to admit it, but come on! It makes everything taste good!
- It should be limited
If you were inviting someone to your home for the first time, how would you set up for it?
- I would clean up, but not do anything fancy
- I'd go all out with decorations and table settings
- I would keep it tastefully simple but still impressive
- My hospitality should be impressive enough!
If someone bumped into you on the street, what could they expect you to be wearing?
- A nice suit
- The most fashionable clothing at any given moment
- Jeans and a tee shirt
- Something sensible
How much do you like to travel?
- I never go anywhere
- I would see the whole world if I could
- I travel, but I'm always excited to get back home
What is your favorite kind of book?
- An autobiography
- A cookbook
- New fiction
- A classic
How competitive are you?
- Very! I enjoy being challenged and want to win all the time!
- It depends on the challenge
- Can't we all just get along?
Time to make a sandwich! What bread to you grab?
- Plain white
- A fresh baguette
- Garlic bread
- A pita