Which Celebrity Chef Are You?
Which of these is your favorite cuisine?
What is your ideal dining atmosphere?
- White tablecloths and silver
- Family style
- Casual bistro
- Contemporary and trendy
- Rustic or on the street
- At home
How would you describe your style in the kitchen?
- I'm a control freak. Everything must be perfect!
- Free wheeling. Anything goes.
- Inclusive. Food should be shared.
- Relaxed but exacting
- I can't boil water, but I try!
Which of these do you like to cook with the most?
Which of these is a more essential tool in the kitchen?
- A sharp knife
- A sharp tongue
If you hosted a cooking show, what format would you want it to be?
- A travel show. I'd like to bring the world together through food.
- A teaching show. Everyone should know how to cook.
- A competition show. Under pressure, the best chefs can inspire others.
- Chefs belong in the kitchen, not on TV!
How likely are you to try new or strange foods?
- Bring it on! The weirder the better!
- It depends, but I can be convinced to try
- Not so much. I know what I like.
What is your favorite travel destination?
- The beach
- The mountains
- The countryside
- The big city
- The couch
Do you like spicy food?
- Me and spicy don't get along
- I can handle it as long as it isn't too painful
- My tongue is on fire right now
How important to you is romance?
- Very. I find romance in almost everything.
- Somewhat. It has its time and place.
- Romance is for suckers!