Which Member of the Peaky Blinders Are You?
Are you the type to hold a grudge?
- Yes, always.
- I forgive, but I don’t forget.
- No, never.
How much do you rely on others when solving problems?
- I feel like I’m always solving everybody else’s problems.
- Probably less than I should. I don’t like to accept help.
- Someone else always solves my problems for me.
- I pull my weight, but sometimes I need some help.
After fighting in World War I, the Shelby brothers have a lot of trauma to grapple with. What do you do when you’re upset?
- The hardest drug I can find.
- Punch someone in the face.
- Talk it out with a loved one.
- Go party until I feel better.
The Peaky Blinders have different policies when it comes to the truth. You always tell...
- The truth, no matter how dumb that might be.
- A version of the truth.
- Whatever it takes to get what I want.
- A lie.
What’s your greatest ambition?
- For me and my family to be respected in society.
- To build a better world.
- For me and my family to be safe.
- To become a better person than I used to be.
- I haven’t decided.
The Peaky Blinders often get themselves into pretty big trouble—in Season 1, Winston Churchill himself gets involved. When you’re frustrated by a problem, you tend to...
- Use brute force.
- Think my way out of it.
- Ask for help.
What do you value most?
- My family.
- Power and control.
- Having a good time.
- Justice and equality.
The Peaky Blinders fight hard and dirty. What’s your weapon of choice?
- A gun.
- My mind.
- The written word.
Which quote speaks to you the most?
- “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.”
- “If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.”
- “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
- “Family. The greatest loyalty after God.”
The love of your life just left you for someone else. How do you react?
- I accept that I can’t force anyone to love me.
- I find the person they left me for, and fight them.
- I find someone new as quickly as possible.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
From Tommy Shelby to Lizzie Stark, the members of the Peaky Blinders have a wide array of personalities. While they all may come together to protect the family, Ada Shelby, Arthur Shelby, John Shelby, and Polly Gray certainly fight plenty. So which member of the Shelby family are you?